[Shotimes] Cooling Problem

rcedelman@comcast.net rcedelman@comcast.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:37:35 +0000

Original radiator, yes. Cap, fluid, and all hoses changed, along with the thermostat, when I put a new waterpump in March '03. I do run warm in traffic, open highway is fine, unless I turn on the a/c, and even then the engine temp starts to climb. I don't have to replace the fluid at all and I'm not getting any antifreeze smell, so I haven't even thought that I screwed up the water pump, heh.

I'll go out to my car on lunch and see if there's any debris by the a/c condenser, and maybe price a new radiator.