[Shotimes] (OT) curb-impact damage to RWD

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'd say your control arms are probably bent, too, but
its RWD...

Your alignment is definetly hosed, but you already
know that. I'd definetly take the rotor in and have it
checked. As for what else to do, unless you or someone
else has more fancy equipment then just the standard
"sockets, wrenches, anything to do general stuff on a
car" tools, I'd say you may have to go to a
mechanic...

Shylo (another email full of nothing) McKinsey

'91 White MTX