[Shotimes] con't exhaust question

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

replacing the mufflers alone won't do much unless you
replace the entire catback. What other mods do you
have on your car besides the Pro-M 80mm MAF?

Most people do the Y pipe first and a catback later
(if at all). I followed this route on my MTX and
noticed that both were beneficial. I suppose I am now
going to be asked to qualify that comment in one way
or another but all I can say is that it feels
stronger, seems to pull harder and is a bit smoother.

Ian