[Shotimes] Motor mount was AC compressor

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:23:24 -0500

Thanks for the help.

The AC compressor clutch had already been replaced, the car had also retro'd
once.  The compressor is leaking so it need to be replaced.  We actually got
it handled for now, thanks though!!

I however have another problem, it has been told to me that a motor mount is
broken on this car too.  I did  not know this because I just recently got it
back.  It had been at the body shop for a year, when I picked it up the
mileage was higher, it was overdue for an oil change, and now it seems the
motor mount is broken.

Any thoughts or suggestions on the motor mount?  Where to get one, how much,
what does it take to replace one?   The car will not be driven on tracks or
such, she is strictly my "nice" car to drive.

THANKS A TON, AGAIN!!

Kris

'91 White Plus
'91 White Plus