[Shotimes] Convention Round Trip Vehicle Transport

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:20:24 -0700

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:39:31 -0400, Joshua Teixeira wrote:

>To compare, if you contact a car carrier, they will quote $900-$1100 to go
>from the North East to Vallejo (actually Sacramento), and $1000-$1300 to
>come back, the latter being higher to make up for lack of paying customers.

I'll vouch for that.  The black car cost 1000 even to go east, and 950 to come back.
 This is a good deal.  Plus, the average cost to drive from coast to coast is at
least 750 each way, unless you really scrimp.  So this truck plus a round trip
ticket or two is a good deal.

George