[Shotimes] Motor Vac (was: Engine Oil Treatments)

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:31:10 -0500

I've heard of another option called Motor Vac.  Some sort of machine.  I am
wondering about this for my 91, as it exhibits signs of carbon buildup in
the cylinders.  Anyone done this?

VO