[Shotimes] 60 pin connector tips

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Mon, 24 May 2004 09:15:17 -0400

Looking into the glovebox opening you should see a U-shaped metal (and
white plastic) bracket wrapped around the back of the PCM.  There's a 7
or 8mm screw on the bottom of that bracket that you need to remove.
Once that screw is removed, slide the bracket off and the PCM should
slide right out (if the harness is disconnected.