[Shotimes] Need to Find an AC Part

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:00:19 -0400

 so I have an AC problem, turns out that this line is leaking, and a
replacement is no-where to be found.

It is F4DZ-19E636-A or Motorcraft YF-2062

If anyone out there has any connections to dealers, parts locators, or the
like, please see if you cann find this part. I'm not willing to give up my
A/C just yet.

here is a picture. I would entertain a used part off a southern or west
coast car, but would prefer new if possible. Also they are specific to 94-95
MTX cause of the R-134a from the factory, seems that the part for 89-93
SHO's is still available but from whaat I can see it will not work right.

Thanks

http://tinyurl.com/5uplb

Bruce Malachuk