[Shotimes] Pennsylvania emissions exemptions?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

Just to expand on this (taking it a little OT as
well), the NJ state inspection stations aren't even
owned and operated by the state. The name of the
company that runs them is slipping my mind at the
moment. The employees who work there are not on NJ
state payroll. I always wondered if the other states
that had inspection stations owned them or not. Of
course local repair shops can also get a license to
inspect cars as well.

Ian