[Shotimes] A Tale of Two Cops

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:53:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

As a matter of course I never pass cops either.  But, there is most
definitely a double standard when it comes to driving the speed limit.
Down here I don't think I've EVER seen a police officer drive the speed
limit.  While I don't rely on my V1 exclusively for driving, it is a good
gauge to see if an officer is just on his way to the donut shop or really
serious about enforcing the speed limit.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo