[Shotimes] A Tale of Two Cops

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

If the cop isn't doing the speed limit, then hey, he's
fair game. And if I were to get pulled for doing the
speed limit, then I'll fight it.

I once passed a sting of 3 or 4 semi trucks on a 2
laned road. It was a long straight-a-way, no one
coming. So I pulled out, dropped into 3rd, a few
seconds later into 4th, over 100... Low and behold,
Montana HP cruiser just behind the lead truck. By then
I think I was around 120, and with traffic coming the
other way, I just kept going. Never saw him again.
Either he couldn't get around the truck, or he didn't
care. It's nice to be in a state where they cops are
pretty lax on clear, sunny days.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX