[Shotimes] (OT) - This is the engine you need in your SHO

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:32:57 -0500

I thought the "designed to produce 300 HP" was a disproven myth?

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 70K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of cmichaelo@optonline.net
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:18 AM
To: bjshov8
Cc: SHOtimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] (OT) - This is the engine you need in your SHO

Actually I would go as far as saying the our beloved SHO engine is more of a
collectible than any other engines, considering it's almost 20y old, and
that it was originally designed to producie 300HP (equalling 100HP/Liter)
when properly groomed.

Which prompts me to spawns this next thread, "How to get 300HP out of your
3.0L"

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html