[Shotimes] Would you buy an MT-5 for cheap?

Adam J. Green ajgreen@epix.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:42:05 -0400

Hey guys... I came across a cheap MT-5 for sale that "has to go" because of
space reasons, it is in great shape on the interior and needs some light
cosmetic work and a paint job to be nice again. My father has worked for ford
for many years and said that the MT-5's were nothing but trouble... catching
fire, breaking down, etc. Does anyone on the list have an MT-5, or what do you
all think.. I don't watn to buy it if it's gonna burn up because of design
flaw and other reasons.. I just want something "unsuall" to keep the miles off
of my SHO. I know these cars are 4 cylinder and extremely slow, but that's
half their charm :)  So any opinions would help as I am still pondering this
decision.

                    Thanks!!

                          -Adam

'94 MTX    www.geocities.com/greentaurussho