[Shotimes] Would you buy an MT-5 for cheap?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:59:12 -0500

NEVer heard anything about the MT-5 catching fire.  It has a
little engine in a big engine compartment, it should be OK.
  Clutch will probably be just as iffy as the SHO, rest of
the car is standard Taurus.

It will be slow, but it will be unusual.  Don't buy it
unless you really WANT one, because even though it is
probably quite rare, it won't ever be worth much at all.

Just out of curiosity, how much to they want for it?

I drove one once when they were new.  It was rough riding,
rattly and cheap looking/sounding when new.  ANY V6 Taurus
will be a much better car.

Don Mallinson