[Shotimes] snow tires vs all season

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:56:04 -0700 (PDT)

Being from Montana, and driving around in North
Carolina when they have snow and ice, really makes me
appreciate growing up where I did. This stuff isn't
THAT hard to drive on. It's called common sense. I
just like driving around all the accidents with the F
and her friends while they are like "How can you drive
on these roads?" ;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'01 White MTX