[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:34:14 -0500

I think there are lots of good choices these days- G35's, Maxima, Mazda 6,
Subie Legacy.  I'm not sure that any of these provide the attributes of the
SHO that I personally like, but their slight differences might meet the
needs of other SHO owners better than the SHO itself does.  There won't be
another SHO as such.  My gen3 may be able to meet my needs for another 3
years.  By then my needs may be slightly different, I may be able to
consider purchase of another vehicle, and the selection of SHO replacements
will likely be even better.