[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Ron Fleshman insman1@charter.net
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:31:30 -0500

<< what is your left leg doing in bumper-to-bumper traffic anyway?>>

Well, for those of us with bad knees (especially left ones), it helps to not
have to deal with a clutch.  Having had this malady for about five years, it
distressed me at first until I tried a Manumatic transmission.  Some of them
work fine.  I got an Acura TSX with that transmission and I'm very pleased.
I get to shift when I want and not when I don't want to.  Different strokes
for different folks.

Maybe when I need to have that knee job I can once again lust after some
manual transmission, but for now, I enjoy the automatic.  Old age is Hell...

Ron
96 Green