[Shotimes] (no subject)

James McGovern irishgentleman9@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I just have a couple of questions regarding this article. I have a 1990 sho and I love it. I think everyone should have one. The only thing is now I have some starting problems. I had it for about a week when it began. I went to start it one day and it turned over, but I let the key go before it start. Then when I hit the key again it did nothing. I have changed the sylonoid 4 times and the battery and the starter. I even went as far as all new wires from the battery and sylonoid. Now all i get is when i turn the key everything comes on, but when i hit it to start it, nothing happenes. The lights go dim and the sylonoid clicks, but no starting. The last time I changed the sylenoid, I got the buzzing noise you had talked about in this article. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on this. If you do, you can reach me at irishgentleman9@yahoo.com. Thank you.
JPM

Yahoo! Mail Mobile