[Shotimes] OT: advice for selecting a car for parents

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:08:15 -0500

Car made in the US or carmaker headquartered in the US?

My AL built M Roadster is better, you IN built Subaru is better. I would
agree with you of the 2 major car manufacturers headquartered in the US,
Ford is the best, but that isn't saying much.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ron Porter
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:32 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT: advice for selecting a car for parents

And a better US car mfr (plus a bunch of foreign ones) would be???????

Ford is still the best US car mfr IMNSHO. Maybe the lesser of evils but they
have consistently better products than GM or DC.

And no I don't want to hear comments about the V8 cams. If I owned Ford,
wouldn't have acted an differently for an out-of-production sales disaster.