[Shotimes] Re: California Crackdown on Modified Cars

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Fri, 05 Aug 2005 21:53:41 -0700

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 21:10:14 -0700 (PDT), Shylo McKinsey wrote:

>Thanks alot for ruining it for us you bloody
>Californians. :-P

I don't think it was the Californians that blew away the R/P speed limit...I think
it was the New Yorkers, New Jersians, and New Englanders, who couldn't keep up
(menatlly) with a 65 mph speed limit, much less a 100 mph one.

The farther west one goes, the more open the territory, and the more uncomfortable
Easterners are who are not used to going at any speed above 35 mph.....that's all
they ever drive.  I'm not talking SHO owners, or any performance car people; I'm
talking about the ones who never got off of 5th Avenue in NYC.  And there are PLENTY
of them!!!

George