[Shotimes] Re: California Crackdown on Modified Cars

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:03:29 -0700 (PDT)

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.  Do NOT lump the rest of us in with
the NYC'ers!!!!  NJ, NE, and NY-staters do not have
trouble driving 60mph.  It's the NYC'ers who rub
elbows with myriad taxicabs, busses, limos, trucks,
not to mention stoplights every 20 feet - that don't
know what that OTHER pedal on the floor is for.
(Atleast those of us on the BETTER coast can still
drive 60mph in the rain or snow.  I can't say that for
you WRONG coasters. One time I was driving on I-5, or
"The 5" as you guys call your highways er, FREEways,
and it began to DRIZZLE - not a thunderstorm, not a
gentle rain, but a measely f'ing DRIZZLE - and the
traffic slowed to SEVEN....SEVEN MILES PER HOUR!!!!
You'd think the Apocalypse was coming."

Blah blah blah. 60 huh? You're still missing about
15-20 mph. 70 mph on snowpacked roads is the norm
around here boy. If you feel that car start moving
around, just keep the wheel straight and keep going.
Those who slow wind up dead. BTW, every single Tollway
I've been on was in worse condition then MOST of the
freeways out here. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
;-)

LoL. All proding aside, George has a point. Most East
Coasters, like my ex from NC, got on the freeway here
and she did take a while to adjust to traveling at 80.
Out here things are so far apart we like to be able to
MOVE so we can get to them. I'm transfering schools
this fall to finish my degree. It's almost 240 miles
away from "home". In NC, that drive would've taken
atleast 4-5 hrs if I was lucky. Here, just over 3, no
sweat. :-)

Shylo

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs