[Shotimes] Re: California Crackdown on Modified Cars

Kelvin Turner kelvinturner@hotmail.com
Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:06:14 -0400

That's something that I've thought of, too.  When walking in a parking lot
or around cars, I'll sometimes pay attention to tires.  I can't believe the
cheap and worn out tires that people drive on.  When I'm at the junkyard,
there's always people buying rotted and nearly bald tires.  Maybe they just
need a swing for the kids?  I can't believe how cheap most people are when
it comes to tires.

And it's not just tires.  I know people who's car's suspensions are
literally about to fall apart and brakes barely stop the car in normal
driving.  At least my friends that modify cars and I keep our cars
mechanically sound and safe (as far as brakes and suspension).