[Shotimes] Re: California Crackdown on Modified Cars

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:14:06 -0700 (PDT)

"I can't believe how cheap most people are when it
comes to tires."

I can't imagine spending much less then $400 on tires
for either my Taurus or my Jeep, or the gf's Camry for
that matter (well maybe around $350 for hers...quickly
checking six...).

My neighbor just bought 4 "new" tires for his Land
Cruiser. Nice rig. Too bad he went the cheap route.
These "tires" may have been made of rubber....once...
They look like four round black things. He smiles and
tells everyone he only spent $200 on four 33" tires.
Fool...

Shylo

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs