[Shotimes] Re: California Crackdown on Modified Cars

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:59:28 -0500

Re Trailer tires.  I think the differences are:  1.  Load range is
higher per size than other tires.  2.  Speed rating may be quite a bit
lower.  Other than that, they are tires, and chances are if he doesn't
try to go 150 (most pickups are limited to 110 or less at the factory)
they should be OK, at least not dangerous.  I would still not advise it.

Don Mallinson