[Shotimes] Deadly Car crash (OT - Found on WEB)

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:02:34 -0500

Absolutely.  It's not like a SHO, there are not a lot of them running
around.  You go to extreme measures to repair these things, especially
the Duesys.  You can't just "raplace" it with another.

Now what I hear is that it was indeed insured by Hagerty, and this is
the first time that they have paid out on a classic car accident that
resulted in a fatality.  Now it's just hearsay, so who knows really.

Yeah, it will be restored.  Your not going to send a car that is worth
half a million bucks to the crusher, doesn't matter if someone died in
it or not.