[Shotimes] Help with engine stumble in 95 MTX

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:11:18 -0400

Thinking out loud.........

A question for those who may have done it, but if the timing belt was
incorrectly installed with too much advance, would the car run? Usually
advancing cam timing will help the bottom end, at the expense of top-end
power.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Joe DeLaurentis
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:08 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Help with engine stumble in 95 MTX

Group
ok here goes, I just bought my 4th SHO, a White 95 MTX

Now my problem is in 1st gear when i hit say 4500 rpms the motor feels like
it loses power and i have a mack truck
being pulled from behind.. I also notice if i shift at 4 grand and punch it
in second i get the same no power feeling
I can here the secondaries open up but then it falls on her face..

I'm not getting a check engine light..
Where can I start.. I know the wires and plugs and gaskets were done less
then a year ago, So was the CPS and timimg belt..

Joe