[Shotimes] Help with engine stumble in 95 MTX

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

On the SHO, the intake cams can only be adjusted
independently using adjustable sprockets such as
Josh's timing chain sprockets. Advancing/retarding the
timing belt will advance or retard the entire rotating
assembly. It's a bit of work to adjust and dyno,
adjust, dyno, etc. I think that Phil Sanford was one
of the only people to really mess around with
different settings to optimize his stage II cams.

But anyway, this had nothing to do with Joe's
stumbling issue. :)

Ian