[Shotimes] another turbo SHO

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:16:39 -0500

Those are just the mods I plan to do on the SHOwagon:
- 96 brakes
- Eibachs and Tokicos
- sway bars
- 3.2L and MTX
- y-pipe by discountconverters, not especially a performance pipe but it
does correct that 90-degree bend
- UDPs if they're still available

Thanks, Ron, it's nice to know that my thinking is in line with yours.
Well, about mods, anyway.  : )

VO