[Shotimes] RE: Time for suspension work - Springs?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:13:18 -0700 (PDT)

Yup, that sounds a bit low. I just re-read what I
wrote. I meant to say that "I would not" drive the
car....

I cc'ed Leigh Smith on this. Hopefully he can provide
you with measurements. :)

Ian

--- Jack Dalzotto <dalzotto@mosaiccomputers.com>