[Shotimes] Time for suspension work - Springs?

Barry Hayes Barry@kingcon.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:32:45 -0400

hi
I too had a front spring break on my 95mtx. Fortunately it happened just
as I started out from a parking space because it went through the tire
sidewall like a can opener.  I replaced it with a factory stock dealer
part. On mine the spring code was "H". This was last June and believe it
or not it was in stock in a Boston area dealer. Part cost $75.00 +
another $60 for installation at my local shop. Have the dealer try a
locator search. Good luck

Barry Hayes

--
"It's all in the mind ya know"- George Harrison