[Shotimes] Re: Idler pulley request at Fordparts.com

JohnnyVan jvanchie@optonline.net
Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:16:17 -0400

To All,

Again I ask the question to verify Ford part numbers.  Are/What are the
Ford part numbers for the two serpenting idlers and the tensioner
idler.  There seems to be some confusion on my part as to what the
correct part numbers are for a 94 SHO ATX.  Thanks in advance.

Between crank and A/C F3DZ-6B217-A
Between the waterpump and alternator F3DZ-6B217-B
Tensioner pulley F3DZ-6B217-B

I also just got this reply from E. B. Atmus Co., Inc. for bearing
replacements:

NSK35BD219 EQUAL IS T12DDU8 @$24.01 EA. FACTORY STOCK.
NSK BD20-15DWA EQUAL IS 15T12DDU @$21.91 EA. DELIVERY IS 6 MONTHS.

THANK YOU