[Shotimes] Re: Tires

Frank "SHOrage" Costa cryox@comcast.net
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:26:35 -0400

I was curious on those tires myself, the AVS dBs2's....they look like a good
tire. I would probably go with stock size with maybe a lower profile. Like
55s.

I currently have Bridgstone HP50s and they suck. They stick really well, but
they corner like S&$T. Either that or i am expecting too much out of it. I
was happy with BFGoodrich COMP T/As but i think they arent sold anymore. I
cant find em anywhere.

I know most people dont like it, but i would have the white lettering facing
out. Anybody know of a good tire with white lettering for our cars?

I have slicers on an 89.

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" 3.2 and Quaifed
89 Titanium Grey
MODS-
Jose SHOrt shifter
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
TPR Everywhere