[Shotimes] Re: Tires

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:06:39 -0500

I bought these for my 97 SHO and liked them.  I buy tires mostly for
traction and these provided it, especially in wet conditions.  They seemed
to wear fast, and seemed to be a little soft on turnin.

After doing more research I decided that Bridgestone offered some very good
tires so when I got ready to replace the Yoko's I was going to get
Bridgestones.  My local dealer could not get the tires I wanted on short
notice but they now sell a brand called Fuzion, which are made by
Bridgestone/Firestone.  This brand got good reviews on tirerack.com so I
bought them.  They have good dry traction, good turnin response, and seem to
have good wet traction.  Depending on their wear they might turn out to be a
good value.