[Shotimes] 94 SHO parts needed

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave

What color is your interior? I may have some tan or
grey parts floating around somewhere..

The hard button EATC can be found in some 94-95 cars
Taurii/Sable but not all of them had them. If you
enjoy soldering tiny ribbon cables, you can also
install a newer 97+ Grand Marquis/Crown Vic EATC
(looks nicer and more modern IMO) but it'd probably be
easiest to just go with the factory installed unit at
this time. Check ebay, check the classifieds on
shoforum.com and shoclub.com. You can expect to pay
$50-$100 for a good used unit. Years ago they sold for
$100-$150 but as these cars end up in junkyards or
parted out, prices tend to drop.

Ian