[Shotimes] OT: CTS-V as a replacement for the SHO

clift@chartertn.net clift@chartertn.net
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 5:12:23 +0000

Yeah that's right.  It's built for Australian roads, many of which are apparently still dirt, so the extra durability to the frame adds to the weight.
A car is only as good as its driver, many of the '05s are nipping 12s stock w/the 6spd.  I don't see whats not to like, except perhaps the look of the
exterior (This is a SHO list isn't it?). The interior is fantastic.