[Shotimes] RE: GEN II AC ... Can it Handle the Heat

Al & Angela aa4jc1@netzero.com
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:42:24 -0400

Hi Pete
Sorry to hear about that.

I live in SC it has been 95-98 degrees w/ heat index in the 100s.
My a/c is cold, all orig. parts except a/c clutch.

I do remember when I had my a/c clutch installed the techs forgot to connect
some electrical connection on/around the compressor.  My a/c wasn't running
well until that was corrected.

Wish my house a/c was as cold as my SHO :)

Al
94 ATX
129K mls
http://www.saenzartworks.com

-----Original Message-----
Message: 4
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:06:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peter Maggiacomo <gtsrider@yahoo.com>
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] GEN II  AC ... Can it Handle the Heat?

Just got my 95MTX back with all new AC, and it's back
in the shop. Why?  Customer (me) dissatisfaction.
It just does'nt seem cold enough, but maybe it's me
and this KILLER heat wave across the country.
It's always hot in the summer in Florida, but this
summer is a scortcher! If anyone out there has a GenII
AC system they feel is running tops, how does it
handle this mid 90's - triple digets heat? Thanks.
-Pete
Sweating In My Sho In Tampa

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.