[Shotimes] Re: synthetic oil and oil pressure and race fuel

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:23:06 -0400

> Not sur eon the original post, but I am running an external air/oil
> cooler in addition to a remote filter.  After all the lines are added,
> and the cooler and FL1A filter, the capacity is 7.5qts!  That alone is
> really nice.

   I've been really happy with my dual remote filter setup.  A pair of 8A's in parallel in front of the driver's tire looks really nice, and no goop on the starter ever :)
   Oh, my capacity stands just shy of 8 quarts if I drain the lines.

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ