[Shotimes] Re: oil filters

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:09:29 -0500

Ian,

What did you hear is wrong with Purolator? They make the OEM filters for SOA and I run their Pure One version on my STi.

SHO content: On all my other cars (all Fords) I only run Motorcraft filters.

Justin
parted 92 - need something?

>>> Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com> 7/29/2005 11:50:40 AM >>>
Stay away from FRAM. Someone recently told me to stay
away from Purolator (too bad, I liked the blue color).
The Mobil 1 M1-209 is supposedly a good filter (I used
to run it exclusively until my oil started changing
itself). I've also heard that the Motorcraft filters
aren't too shabby either.

At some point I want to switch to a dual remote
setup...if only this stuff was free....

Ian