[Shotimes] Convention pics

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

Stay away from FRAM. Someone recently told me to stay
away from Purolator (too bad, I liked the blue color).
The Mobil 1 M1-209 is supposedly a good filter (I used
to run it exclusively until my oil started changing
itself). I've also heard that the Motorcraft filters
aren't too shabby either.

At some point I want to switch to a dual remote
setup...if only this stuff was free....

Ian