[Shotimes] Oil Filters and Remote Locations

Beisler Jonathon Jonathon.Beisler@HCAhealthcare.com
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:52:17 -0400

Again, I'm not even close to being technically inclined to oil filters, but how would the by-pass valve increase or decrease oil pressure?  And, I'm of the "what you don't know won't hurt you" crowd as far as oil pressure as I don't have an add on gauge.  So, I'm blind to the pressure differences.
JB

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Fisher [mailto:dataflash@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 3:41 PM
To: Beisler Jonathon; Shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Oil Filters and Remote Locations

The person who told me to stay away from the
Purolators  mentioned the bypass valve location
specifically as a good reason to not use them. He said
that when he switched back to Motorcraft on his SHO
that his oil pressure went up significantly...

YMMV. I dunno, I liked the blue color; that's why I
was using them. :)

Ian

--- Beisler Jonathon