[Shotimes] refurbished oil pumps for sale + injectors

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:24:12 -0700 (PDT)

Doubtful. The internal gear seems to be matched to the
casings pretty tightly. Besides the thicker gear in
the 3.2 pump, I've also seen differences between some
3.0 pumps (earlier and later models).

Now that I've actually typed that out, it just hit me;
I wonder if all 93+ gears are thicker, regardless of
3.0 or 3.2. A lot of stuff was changed in 1993 for the
automatic. Rear surge tank castings all had EGR sensor
brackets, front heads had the bosses cast for either
3.0 or 3.2 coil packs, etc etc. The list goes on..

I should check this out. I am not sure if I have a 93+
3.0 oil pump...

Ian