[Shotimes] (OT) need info 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix EVTM

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 11:46:57 -0600

Anyone who has access to an electrical manual for a 2001 (or thereabouts)
Pontiac Grand Prix, please contact me directly, off-list.

VO

Here's why:  I picked up a pair of leather buckets out of a 2001 Pontiac
Grand Prix and am installing them in our Crown Vic.  I'm bolting the
original Vic powered track mechanism under the Pontiac seat.

The Vic track has control switches that mounted on the factory Vic seat.  I
would like to retain the Pontiac switches.  Both have 8 wires which I assume
are:
> 12V
> ground
> forward
> rearward
> front up
> front down
> rear up
> rear down

I have the Vic EVTM.  I'd be grateful figuring out which wire color is which
on the Pontiac side.  Those are:

Pin/Color
A organge
B purple