[Shotimes] silencer cone

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 07:30:47 -0500

I'm I getting this right, you cut like a 6x8" (more or less)hole in
the unibody?  That "sheetmetal" unfortunatelly is kinda structural.
not terrible up front due to the subframe, but still that's a big hole
in the unibody.  I have to wonder if there would be ill effects in the
event of a collision, especially in that corner.