[Shotimes] Mexican Road Racing

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:22:19 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I'm surprised you didn't get many responses.  I watched the end of the
race on Sunday.  To me, this race isn't really much different than
watching their big brother cars at Watkins Glen or Sears Point.  The cars
themselves again have nothing in common with their stock counterparts.  If
you like to watch circuit racing of sedan cars, the European Touring Car
series is more of a closer match I think, but I don't have all the specs
of those cars.  I believe they are using stock motors and drivetrains with
modifications.  I also think there is also a US-based series similar to
this that I just saw recently on Speed.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo