[Shotimes] louder inside or outside car?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:21:24 -0600

I would agree.  Listen at any SHO Convention track event on
the main straight.  a modifed intake with open cone, even
under the hood, is a LOT louder than the stock airbox.

Sounds neat BTW!

Don Mallinson