[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:33:12 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Dave,  It's been a year since I've had my clutch done, but the ceramic TOB
is fantastic.  Great pedal feel that I never had with the OEM.  Don't
think about today but later on down the road (I kill me).  I flog my 3.2
regularly...
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo