Fw: [Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:38:54 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Does that mean you had access to a lift?  Even so, that's pretty
excellent.  The biggest loss of time on the clutch jobs I've been involved
in had to do with getting the car high enough in the garage to get
clearance to drop the SF and tranny.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo