[Shotimes] RE: Re: Alternator

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:19:44 -0700

The electrical connectors are different as well, its not just a matter of splicing in the newer style, either.  I believe the number of wires are different too.

Bill Murray
-----Original Message-----
From: shewitt@hypercon.net
Date: 03/15/05 08:11 AM
To: TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: Re: Alternator

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover. Platinum Card and get
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus. reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadfzUb1dhxAb7wlssa/DiscoverCard

Carl,

The alt. brackets are different for the 94-95s.  I believe you will want to stick with the stock alt.  If you can get your hands on a 94-95 bracket & alt., then you could upgrade.

Scot H
95 Red MTX - 69k