[Shotimes] Now I'm really screwed....speeding

Rick Glass cmysho@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:50:42 -0600

I have only hired a lawyer for 1 ticket, it was for 100+ in a 55 while drag
racing, and he accused me of evading arrest, hey I didn't even know he was
back there until after the 90mph J maneuver, and I was ready to head down a
side road, he never hit his lights or siren....I saw him during the slide.
I turned around and went to where he pulled the other car (I figured he
already had my tag, or possible video, wasn't worth the risk).
I was arrested, fingerprinted, and released on site, and had to see the
judge within 48 hours.

When the court date rolled around, my atty talk to the prosecutor before the
judge ever came in the room.... I did an 8 hour driving school, tickets were
dropped, arrest was expunged.

Cost....$500.....worth every penny.

Rick Glass
    '99 SF  66k