[Shotimes] RE: Re: Alternator

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:24:12 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes, now that I am into the repair, I see the bolts and realize what you
are talking about.

But now the problem turns out to be the alternator belt has come off.  I
think that the PS and alternator are on two separate circuits.  There is a
1/8" tear in the old belt.  I am going to put the thing back together to
see if there are any other issues.  All the pulleys appear to be fine.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo